COE SUMMIT GOALS:
- Encourage robust dialogue and interaction among attendees to create connections, foster collaborations and inspire new ideas to address prioritized homeland security challenges.
- Showcase innovative COE and industry partner R&D tools and solutions to respond to the evolving threat landscape.
- Establish and strengthen implementation avenues between researchers, DHS components and technical experts to improve and accelerate the R&D implementation pipeline.
- Highlight student research and innovative problem solving of the next generation Homeland Security Enterprise workforce.
Who should attend:
Consider attending if you want to learn more about COE efforts to:
- Enhance overall security, prevent terrorism
- Secure physical borders and cyber space
- Identify and manage gray zone threats and expanded risks
- Foster community engagement, awareness and resiliency.
- Close the high priority technological capability gaps identified by DHS Integrated Product Teams.
Attendees of past COE Summits have included:
- Researchers and innovators in academia, industry, and government
- DHS operators and component leadership
- Chief scientists, program analysts, portfolio managers and other subject matter experts
- Employees across federal, state, and municipal agencies and departments
- First responders
- Potential COE industry collaborators
COE Summit Sponsors:
The DHS Centers of Excellence Summit (COE Summit) event is sponsored by the national network of university-led U.S. Department of Homeland Security Centers of Excellence (COE). The COE network is an extended consortium of hundreds of universities conducting research and education to address a host of priority homeland security challenges.
Organizations interested in COE Summit sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tracy Mason at email@example.com for more information.