Hosted by the DHS Centers of Excellence (COE), the COE Summit event is a unique opportunity for attendees to connect and network with COE researchers, DHS components, federal, state, and local stakeholders, as well as industry partners to present current and emerging solutions to threats and challenges faced by DHS.
Registration includes FREE access to all general and panel sessions; the COE Capabilities Showcase, and Student Research Symposium. To access the agenda items, you must add them to your personal agenda.
COE SUMMIT GOALS:
- Encourage robust dialogue and interaction among attendees to create connections, foster collaborations and inspire new ideas to address prioritized homeland security challenges.
- Showcase innovative COE and industry partner R&D tools and solutions to respond to the evolving threat landscape.
- Establish and strengthen implementation avenues between researchers, DHS components and technical experts to improve and accelerate the R&D implementation pipeline.
- Highlight student research and innovative problem solving of the next generation Homeland Security Enterprise workforce.
Who should attend:
Consider attending if you want to learn more about COE efforts to:
- Enhance overall security, prevent terrorism
- Secure physical borders and cyber space
- Identify and manage gray zone threats and expanded risks
- Foster community engagement, awareness and resiliency.
- Close the high priority technological capability gaps identified by DHS Integrated Product Teams.
Attendees of past COE Summits have included:
- Researchers and innovators in academia, industry, and government
- DHS operators and component leadership
- Chief scientists, program analysts, portfolio managers and other subject matter experts
- Employees across federal, state, and municipal agencies and departments
- First responders
- Potential COE industry collaborators
COE Summit Partners:
The DHS Centers of Excellence Summit (COE Summit) event is sponsored by the national network of university-led U.S. Department of Homeland Security Centers of Excellence (COE). The COE network is an extended consortium of hundreds of universities conducting research and education to address a host of priority homeland security challenges.
Organizations interested in COE Summit partnership opportunities, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Join this convergence of subject matter experts across academia, industry, and government to identify and discuss evolving homeland security challenges.
Watch the 2019 COE Summit recap video